- Take a Full backup of Citrix Databases on server locally and tapes.
- Take a snapshot of DDC01 (Controller 1)
- Download and Install Hotfix update 1(CTX135207) on DDC01(Controller 1)
- Reboot DDC01
- Test VDI by stopping the services in DDC02 so that session will be established to DDC01.
- Take a snapshot of DDC02 (Controller 2)
- Install Hotfix update 1 on DDC02(Controller 2) – Similar procedure of DDC01
- Reboot DDC02
- Test VDI by stopping the services in DDC01 so that session will be established to DDC02
- Observe for 1 week and remove snapshots.
- Uninstall the component from ARP/Programs and Features.
- Restore the data store as described in Knowledge Center article CTX135207.
- Install the desired level of the component (base or other hotfix).
- Restart the Controller even if not prompted to do so
Revert the snapshot which was taken before installation
Find the document with screenshot in attachment